Monday, March 15, 2010

funny faces for the insecure ?

Family photos really bites. Smiling in photos might bite worse. I had been craving to make a funny face the whole time. "Why do you always wanna make a funny face?" my older sister asked me. I shrugged my shoulder then, but now I realize why. When making a funny face I can easily blame the 'horribleness' on the face I made .. regular faces, well? Thats you! You can't change that. Its complicated. & I think to much.. but it is what it is. This faze shall past .. maybe =/

So .. this is the fam. Flaws & all.
Left to Right. Raquel ( foster sister ) Iesha (sister) , Samiha (Foster sister) , Tykisha (sister), Kayla (Me)
Zaire (nephew), Christian (Brother) , Jahkim (foster brother)

Its a lot of us. And we're missing my other nephew. As you can see I have two fosters sister. But their more like sisters now. They no longer live with us, aka their grown ! BUT we'll always be a family. It was a fun photoshoot. Very long. But definitely needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment