Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dear confidence,

You think you could pay me a visit sometime soon?

Signed, Me !

Ive been feeling like shit the past couple of days.. actually weeks. The other day I blamed it on me being sick. Cause eeerrrbody know when your sick you either look or feel like shit. Me? Both! Go figure. But its way deeper than some stupid cold that'll leave me in a week and i'll still be left feeling like shit. =/ And since I cant stick my finger down my throat or starve myself to avoid the way I feel, I just sleep. Sleeping is easy. Your mind is somewhere else. Im not thinking about what I look like when im sleep. No noo, im thinking about nothing. peaceful. SLEEP! Long story short, I have major self esteem issues that need to get fixed ASAP! Tell anyone and i'll kill you. :) .. no really, GRR! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment