Thursday, November 5, 2009

Getting jiggy wit' it.. really?

So I felt like posting my Top 25 Most Played playlist -- and?
I just didnt know I played these songs the most. But itunes never lie.

1) Black Roses - Trey Songz
2) Forever Young - Jay-Z ft. Mr. Hudson
3) Bed Rest - Electrik Red
4) You're Fly - Ryan Leslie
5) Ice Cream Paint Job - Dorrough
6) Scratchin Me Up - Trey Songz
7) Go Shawty - Electrik Red
8) Yo Side of the Bed - Trey Songz
9) Neighbors Know my Name - Trey Songz
10) On to the Next One - Jay-Z
11) Life without Love - Jazmine Sullivan
12) Kill Bill - Electrik Red
13) On Point - Electrik Red
14) Venus vs. Mars - Jay-Z
15) Muah - Electrik Red
16) Gibberish - Ryan Leslie
17) Jupiter Love - Trey Songz
18) Cosmic Journey - Solange Knowles
19) Dance Dance Dance - Lykke Li
20) Make em' Say - Meek Mills
21) I took the night - Chelly
22) Somebody Come Get Me - Melanie Fiona
23) All I Need - Sterling Simms
24) Smash into You - Beyonce
25) Take you Home - Drake

NOTE : these are not my favorite songs. & this playlist is .. odd & wack.
AND YES, I do only listen to Jay-Z, Electrik Red, & Trey Songz. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment