Tuesday, October 27, 2009

In a committed relationship, and I cheated...

Relationship? Not me ! But, I did cheat on my oh so lame blog on tumbler.com . It wasn't giving me good loving so I had to jet. Plus, I negleted that shit - and if you know me, you know I aint shit ! And if you dont know me, well get to know me. Im Kayla. I neglet shit. But that doesnt make me less of a person, im just forgetful. I have a twitter, @_strokemyEGO . Be a follower and follow me. yeahh buddy.

Shoutout to the homie @BoyToyRocks who actually read my other blog. Follow him! Your a guy right? With a name like Tyreak I can assume your a guy =]

No need to be fake any longer. I made a blogspot to follow & comment on my lovely Electrik Red ladies blog.

www.theheadnurse.blogspot.com
www.naomileeallen.blogspot.com
www.leleinlalaland.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment